Thank for your interest in our Pinterest group board collaboration.
Please follow the following steps to collaborate:-
- Follow the Pinterest account. Dearhomemaker
- Send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject: Pinterest group board collaboration.
- Mention the name of the group boards.
- Give your Pinterest account link
- Your Pinterest Email address
- Your Blog URL if you have any.
If we don’t respond to your email in 5 business days then it probably means you have missed some important info in your email.
Please email again after going through the above five steps.
Once you are accepted as a collaborator to our Pinterest group boards, there are three important rules to follow:-
- No out of topic pins
- re-pin from the group boards that’s what you want for your pins too, isn’t it???
- No spamming
- No sub-category creation, please leave this to admin.
Failing to abide by these rules will straight away result in removal from the group board. Sorry for sounding so harsh but non-performing group boards hamper out Pinterest account. Plus, we don’t have so much time to tidy up the group board every time. Let’s be helpful to each other and start growing our business.
Hope you are still interested to become a part of the Pinterest group board collaboration. 🙂
So, what are you waiting for email your details with correct info? Don’t forget to Follow our Pinterest account first!
Happy Pinning & Growing Together.
With Love DearHomeMaker Team.
Visit the blog for the latest amazing posts.
Also, follow our Facebook page: DearHomeMaker
Some Popular Posts from the Blog.
15 KETO DINNER RECIPES THAT MAKE AN AWESOME DINNER
EAT THESE 10 AMAZING HEALTHY MATCHA DESSERTS, NOT YOUR GUILT
8 BEST SURVEY COMPANIES TO MAKE SOME EXTRA MONEY